About Welcome Homecare.
Welcome Homecare began serving the Richmond, Virginia area in 1992 – and today, we are still only in Richmond. So why would a company that has been doing so well stay within the confines of one region?
To put it simply, we want to be Richmond’s solution for home health. While many other home health agencies are run by huge corporations, we firmly believe that a local, family atmosphere in the company leads to more compassionate care in the field.
Welcome Homecare is owned and operated by Bill Snodgrass, and he is in the office every day, making sure that the level of care exceeds the standard. Bill and all of his coworkers pride themselves in the fact that everyone here is treated very well. So while many home health agencies have difficulty keeping up staffing levels, we have more than 150 nurses and other healthcare professionals. All of these coworkers are on-staff, not contract or “temp.”
So why should you use Welcome Homecare? Let us list the reasons for you.
1. We provide the best care for your patients. We’ve been ranked in the top 10% of all home healthcare agencies nationally -- and in our latest audit, we were given the highest rating possible.
2. Patients like us. And we have the paperwork to prove it. Each of our clients receives a survey when our services are no longer needed. Consistently, 97% have rated us as Good or Excellent and would choose Welcome Homecare again.
3. We’re easy to work with. We can customize our procedures to meet your needs. Paperwork, physician contact, referrals – all of the complexities of home healthcare administration are handled by us, not you.
4. We are a full service Home Health Agency. So if a private duty nurse recognizes a need for speech therapy, or if your level of care changes, we can gladly accommodate.
5. We’re preferred providers for major insurance programs. This includes Medicare, Medicaid, Aetna, Cigna, Gentiva, workmen’s compensation insurances and many more.
6. We truly care about the people of our community. That’s why we’ve chosen to remain committed to serving the greater Richmond area exclusively. Our owner, Bill Snodgrass, is so dedicated to this region that he serves as a Route Sponsor for Meals On Wheels, and a supporter of Richmond Friends of the Homeless.